Martes, Mayo 31, 2011

CHUCK BASS is in 'Pinas

Welcome to the Philippines Ed Westwick!

   When I first saw a post from FashionPulis blog that a popular celebrity will be in the Philippines for a local brand endorsement I really thought it was Robert Pattinson because of this photo,
                                                         
 courtesy of FashionPulis

   But later on it was mentioned that it is actually Ed Westwick of the popular show Gossip Girl. I was just so excited when I found out. I just wish there is a way for us to actually see him. Thanks to twitter I was able to see some photos of him arriving just a few mins ago.

Joyce Ramirez with Ed Westwick
Photo Credits to PublicityAsia


   He seems tired but he still seems nice and accommodating unlike his Gossip Girl character(Chuck Bass) he doesn't seem arrogant at all (judging from his photos). I wish we could get to see him up close but he might just be here for a short while because he just needs to shoot for a Penshoppe Ad Campaign. If you are wondering who the girl is, she is the PR for Penshoppe and she used to be the PR manager/GF of Phil Younghusband. Rumors have been circulating that when their relationship ended Phil owed her tons of cash. It was never confirmed nor denied but their falling out wasn't good. 
   Going back to Ed I love him more than his character. He is almost gay in Gossip Girl with all that vanity and high end outfits. In real life his style is quite the opposite. Check this pictures to see what I am talking about.
 Look at all these tattoos...




credits to Bauer-Griffin

   

  This is more his style



credits to contact music.com


I wonder  how Penshoppe will style Ed Westwick but whatever it is he can definitely pull it off.


NOTE:
   I wasn't really far off when I guessed Robert Pattinson they do have something in common, they are both from England.


Update..
He will be in Tagaytay today for the shoot and he will stay in the country until June 4, 2011 according to some people in twitter the photographer is a foreigner too. I love this photo of him unfortunately it was not tagged so I do not know who took the photo. 
Credits to owner

Even if he is tired from a long flight he can still manage to smile 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento