Martes, Mayo 24, 2011

The Other Younghusband




  People would often talk about Phil Younghusband because he is the "showbiz" one but I was lucky to see them both in person and how they are in normal setting. I find James better looking. His eyes are always smiling and he is more friendly even to strangers. I have seen him a couple of times and was lucky to have a photo with him before the whole Azkals blew up a storm. I knew that he was single for quite a while but now he is ready to admit that he is taken. Here are some of his photos and a photo with friends and girlfriend Fiona Faulkner.






One of his first ramp shows I have witnessed this when I attended The Cosmo Bachelor Bash source

source >>>Photos courtesy of 7th HIGH Club Facebook Page


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento