Sabado, Mayo 21, 2011

SKIN MANIA !!!

   Nope I didn't mean nudity.

   I have been experiencing problems with my skin for quite a while now and that includes nails, hair and the rest. I have always wished that my fingers were longer and my nails are shaped better but I guess you cannot have it all but if my problem is the largest organ of my body I really really need to work on it.


Beautiful Hands and Nails
1. Keep the fingers moisturized (use Lotion, Hand Cream, or Baby Oil vitamins can also help.)
2. Do not tinker with the nails or bite on it.
3. Avoid using alcohol or anything that can cause dry skin
4. Grow it out to a certain length and get a professional manicure
5. Do not scratch to avoid dirty nails
6. You can also take Vitamins C or E and food rich in those, don't forget to drink lots of water

 Image courtesy: © Thinkstock on this post ->nails



Beautiful Hair 
1. Do not Shampoo or condition the hair every single day, some chemicals affect the texture of the hair
2. After taking a bath make sure to towel dry the hail before combing, Comb only when necessary
3. Avoid pulling it up or twist just let it down it will cause breakage and hair fall
4. Massage scalp or use hot oil or deep conditioning formula at least once or twice a week
5. Avoid using Straightening Iron, Blow dry and Curling iron this will strip hair of moisture
6. Drink lots of water and eat healthy food (fruits and vegetables)
7. Trim the hair every once in a while

photo from this site >hair



 



Feet throwing a fit

Beautiful Feet
1. Always moisturize. Use a lotion or petroleum jelly at night and put socks over it
2. Do not wear ill fitting shoes to avoid calluses or deformation
3. If you already have calluses and bunions get a foot spa once in a while and it will improve your feet condition
4. Get a professional pedicure and maintain nails after
5. Dry it carefully after washing.
6. GEt a foot massage once in a while to relax your feet


It is not easy to maintain all this but I will start now.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento