Biyernes, Mayo 20, 2011

BLOG AGAIN?

   How Many Times Do I Have to Start a BLOG???

   This is the nth time that I started a blog. I can't seem to maintain one. I hope to make this one work. I plan to write about everything and anything under the sun, and moon (for that matter.) I will try to cover entertainment, food, movies current events and my daily thoughts, interests and other activities. I really hope this is the last one.

   I remember reading somewhere that most scientist had to make many prototype of something before they are satisfied with their inventions. Most food establishments like McDonalds (Hamburger Universiy) make thousands of trial before they release a product. I'm sure I haven't really created half or even a tenth of what others have done, but I'm really serious now.

   I really hope so!!!
     The Bulb is the universal symbol of a great idea and I always thought that I have lots of it. But if I do not write it down it is like it never happened and I won't have proof that I thought of it first.

Enjoy Reading!!!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento